Fiery Christmas Fiery Christmas

Truthfully, not as funny as the 2008 one, but still great (maybe drunkeness is too funny for it's own good).
It's nice to see some well executed facial expressions on Newgrounds once in a blue moon. Even with animators who's skill level is close to or on par with yours (or among paid professionals for that matter) it seems like most everyone makes their characters emote with 1/10th of their faces.

Always a rare and great pleasure to see one of your animations uploaded though it can seem like forever. You and Tracy Butler. Both take forever with your art but when you do -it's magic~

chluaid responds:

Thanks for the awesome review and sweet velvety words.
It takes forever between submissions cos when you draw/animate all day for a living, filling up your free time with more drawing/animation really takes it out of you. These days I'm finding even a short project seems to be more gruelling than it used to be.

Nyan Caxx Nyan Caxx

Actually it was.... tamer then I espected. I greatly enjoyed it though~

Zelda: UO Epis:8 Zelda: UO Epis:8

Well....

I generally like it... it's very well animated, though the story isn't incredible. The thing is though... it doesn't feel very Zelda-ish, as though you could do the same series, without the Zelda title, and get a better result.

Raider: Episode 2 Raider: Episode 2

Kommander Keen on Hard Mode

Difficulty could build up a bit slower, but it's dang fun. Humor is good to.